We are sure by now you know that rainbow coloured food is taking over the internet. Unicorn coloured food is the new theme on Instagram and people cannot stop playing around with colours in their food. We won’t deny it, some of the creations are absolutely gorgeous. The latest that we came across looked something like this –
This is a mermaid marshmallow dip that is just too gorgeous for our eyes. This dessert has been created by Bliss & Baker, and is made of cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, food colouring and sprinkles.
Here’s how you make it-
The swirls in this mermaid marshmallow dip 😍😍😍. Get the full recipe here: http://bit.ly/2n7GE0d
Posted by Cosmo Bites on Tuesday, April 4, 2017
- one 8-ounce package of cream cheese
- 1 container of Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 4 packs of food coloring (colors of your choice, but pastels recommended)
- Add cream cheese, Marshmallow Fluff, and powdered sugar. Mix until creamy.
- Add heavy cream and vanilla extract. Mix until it reaches a fluffy consistency.
- Divide the mixture into four bowls and add one drop of food coloring to each bowl. Make sure you choose a different colour for each bowl.
- Spoon each mixture into one bowl, alternating the colors. Once all of the mixtures have been added, swirl the top with the flat side of a knife. Top this off with sprinkles.
It’s so beautiful, not to mention mesmerizing, we cannot help but try this out for ourselves.
Media has been sourced from Cosmopolitan.