Let’s accept it, the unicorn food trend is here to stay, and you have no choice but to deal with it. But it’s not really that difficult, seeing how gorgeous all that food looks. The latest in this unicorn coloured food trend is the unicorn toast, a simple bread that will change the way you eat your breakfast.
Now this might look like something that requires a lot of artistic intelligence to whip up something so beautiful, but allow us to let you in on a secret- this unicorn bread is super easy to make! All you need is bread flour, food colouring, edible glitter and ice cream.
The end result looks like (and tastes too) the pound cake, and this sight is what you’d call pure happiness-
- Bread flour
- Pint of vanilla ice cream
- Pink food coloring
- Purple food coloring
- Edible glitter
- Mix together 1/5 cups bread flour and a pint of vanilla ice cream.
- Add 3 drops of pink food coloring and purple food coloring each.
- Pour the mixture into a bread pan.
- Repeat step #2
- Top with edible glitter.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.