It took 3 years and 108 permissions to launch this floating restaurant in Mumbai. The luxurious dining experience just went to the next level thanks to this boat-
Hop aboard Mumbai's first 'floatel'!
Posted by ScoopWhoop News on Tuesday, March 14, 2017
Did you know? This boat was earlier launched in 2014 but due to some permission trouble they could not operate.
More about this floatel-
- It is a 3 storey boat with 3 restaurants and a banquet hall
- It is anchored on the Bandra end of the sea link
- The ground floor has a 24 hour coffee shop
- 660 guests can dine at once
- The average cost for 2 is Rs. 4000 (with drinks)
Dinner dates just got better with AB Celestial, isn’t it?