We’re here to make your birthday parties even better. Because if you got cake, we got something even better!
Something better than CAKE?! Yeah, you read that right. Say hello to the Candy Bar cake!
Before you confuse yourself with too many questions, allow us to show you how to make a candy bar cake. (Pssst- it’s easy as peasy!)
How To Bake The Candy Bar Cake
- Take some pound cake. Cut it in half. Line up the halves side by side.
- Take a bowl of butter and sugar and whip them together.
- Add melted chocolate to this mixture and whip again.
- Apply this creamy mixture on the pound cake. Cover the cake from all the sides. Leave a hollow depression in the middle of the cake (along the length) Freeze this for 30 minutes.
- Take peanuts and Dulce De Leche and mix them together.
- Drop this in the hollow of the pound cake. Freeze the cake for 30 minutes.
- Take a bowl of chocolate chips and butter and whisk them together.
- Cover the frozen cake in this chocolate frosting.
- Chill for 10 minutes.
AAAAAAAAND your candy bar cake is ready!
This Candy Bar Cake will make any birthday 100x better.
Posted by Food Network on Monday, April 10, 2017
Gorgeous, isn’t it? We’re drooling already!