Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and this is a fact that everyone needs to agree with if they wish to see a successful diet. What you eat for breakfast can make or break your day. People start diets every now and then, mostly because they wish to eat healthy and lose weight. Let us tell you one thing – what you eat for breakfast dictates how you feel for the rest of the day. Allow us to help you point out a few mistakes you make in your diets that are not letting you lose any weight.
- Replacing wholesome meals with salad juices- a balanced diet is one which has all nutrients and vitamins. Salad juices won’t give you everything, and will lead to deficiencies in the long run.
- Not eating enough protein as it makes you gain muscle and weight- protein is important for muscle repair. No matter what your aim is, you need to eat at least 30gm of protein every day in your breakfast.
- Eating fruits for breakfast- the more fruits you eat, the more your insulin will spike unnecessarily and which will then be stored as fat. Plus fruits don’t have the macronutrients that you need.
- Eating a breakfast loaded with carbs- you need no more than 40 grams of carbs every day in your breakfast. Eating more crabs will only make you slow, sluggish and fat in the long run.
- Eating only cereal- these come loaded with carbohydrates, processed sugars and preservatives.
Time to start watching what you eat.