Let’s get straight to the point- spending all those bucks at Starbucks isn’t worth it all the time. But we are here to make your life a little simpler. We came across a Quora thread that talks about some great hacks one could use at Starbucks to get the most out of their coffee. Here’s the list of the top 5 hacks-
- Iced Teas are usually watered down. Ask the barista to not add the water; this way you will get a stronger flavour in your drink.
- If you’re going to be sitting at Starbucks for a long time it makes more sense to order a French press of coffee instead of ordering multiple drinks. It works out to be cheaper,
- The baristas add water to chai lattes. If you wish to feel the cinnamon/chai flavours better ask the barista for the chai latte without water.
- Instead of asking for a Caramel Macchiato, ask for a Marble Mocha Macchiato as it has a better balance of white mocha and caramel.
- If you want your drinks to have more of flavour and less of water in your teas, order hot tea and teabags, and ask them to top it off with hot milk.
Enjoy your drink guys 🙂