Here’s something that will make you think. We bet you wouldn’t have given these things a thought.
Did you know?
- Your brain can’t handle walking and checking your phone at the same time. Seems like something you can handle? Well, not really. If in case there is a car speeding towards you, your brain will not be able to process it.
- Heat transfers faster through liquid than gas. Stay warm and dry during winters!
- Inflate your life jacket during a water landing AFTER you’re out of the flight.
- If you’re lost, walking down slope increases your chances of finding a settlement.
- Always carry mild histamines with your in your wallet. You never know what you might encounter that gives you an allergic attack.
- Chewing aspirin during a heart attack can delay blood clots.
- If cooking oil catches fire, turn off the burner and cover the utensil. Do not use water!
- Most airplane crashes happen within 3 minutes of take off or landing.
- If you get hurt in public, single out one person who you’d ask for help. Do not assume people will all come to help- everyone is waiting for someone to make the move.
- Super glue can temporarily seal a wound during an emergency.
Ain’t these points helpful? You bet they are!